How can I get my record expunged?

If you were arrested but not convicted of a criminal offense in Hawaii, you are eligible to have your arrest records expunged. This also applies if you received a DAG or a DANC (see my earlier post for an explanation of DAG/DANC pleas) and you successfully completed your period of deferral. If you were convicted of the offense you are not eligible to have your record expunged. In order to clear convictions from your record you would need to apply for a pardon from the Governor. If you would like to find out if you are eligible for an expungement, contact me for a free initial consultation.


Recent Posts

See All

My Thoughts on BLM

As events have unfolded over the last couple of weeks I have watched and tried to process it all. I watched the senseless killing of a handcuffed black man. I have watched peaceful protests. I have

© 2017 by Law Office of Jason R. Burks

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon