top of page

How can I get my court case off the eCourt system?

Even if you weren't convicted in your case, the public may still be able so see details of your case and charges online. If your case was dismissed or you weren't convicted for some other reason, you now may be able to have your court records removed from the court's searchable online eCourt system. If you are interested in having your records removed, contact me for a free consultation.

98 views1 comment

Recent Posts

See All

My Thoughts on BLM

As events have unfolded over the last couple of weeks I have watched and tried to process it all. I watched the senseless killing of a handcuffed black man. I have watched peaceful protests. I have

New COVID-19 Order for Oahu (4/25/2020)

Just a quick note to update what is and isn't allowed pursuant to the new Mayor's Order that will go into effect this Saturday, April 25, 2020. The Order itself isn't yet posted on the City & County

What are the COVID-19 rules and what if I break them?

Presently in Honolulu we are living in an unprecedented time. Since the COVID-19 pandemic came to the forefront here in early March, there have been several emergency orders issued by the mayor and t

bottom of page