home > Practice Areas > TRO District Court

Practice Areas:

Temporary Restraining Orders

Depending on the relationship between the parties of the TRO, it can be filed in either Family Court or the State District Court. If there was any kind of past "dating" relationship between the parties, the TRO must be filed in the Family Court. If it a dispute between parties with no past personal relationship, such as neighbors, then it should be filed in the District Court.

District Court Injunctions Against Harassment

District Court TROs are between parties with no past personal, familial or dating type relationships. A common type of District Court TRO is between neighbors who don't get along. District Court TROs are usually shorter in duration and prohibit parties from harassing each other. If you are considering a District Court TRO or someone is trying to get a TRO against you, make sure to consult with an experienced TRO attorney to find out what your options are and what the consequences are of having a TRO against you.



Free Consultation:
For a free initial consultation regarding your case, please call
(808) 225-4685
or email me to set up an appointment.

Major credit cards accepted and payment plans are also available.

1001 Bishop Street
Suite 1330
Honolulu, HI 96813

(808) 225-4685

Click for the BBB Business Review of this Attorneys & Lawyers in Honolulu HI